This exquisite WELL Maintained home is perfectly placed on a premium 2 acre home site with a private rear wooded setting! The front elevation is just gorgeous with it's stacked stone water table, custom glass front door, accented with a copper pet roof and professional landscaping. The welcoming entry is warm and impressive with it's Brazilian hardwood flooring and soaring living room with transom windows. The living and dining rooms are so spacious and open into the solarium for guest to spill over in to; this space will make every occasion most memorable! The kitchen breakfast room is drenched with natural light and beautiful views scenic views of your private home site. The kitchen features nice neutral custom floor tile, pantry, breakfast bar, wine rack, backsplash, display cabinet, under cabinet lighting, plus a BRAND NEW ( finger print resistance) stainless appliance package! The solarium will become your favorite spot for your morning coffee and paper with walk out 3 door slider to the deck! The family room is so pretty and spacious with it's stacked stone gas fireplace, Brazilian hardwood flooring, custom shades and of course a ceiling fan. The first floor includes a large handsome study, a half bath and a convenient mud room ( additional refrigerator included) with side entry access. The Owners bedroom features a tray ceiling, fan and sitting room, the large walk-in closet includes a custom wood organizer system! The owners en-suite is totally updated with custom granite top vanity, oversized tile shower with rain head, a relaxing Jacuzzi and separate watering closet! The additional bedrooms are all good in size and there is also a Jr. Suite with it's own en-suite. The main hall bath and the Jr. suite bath have also been totally updated with gorgeous tile and finish work. The 2nd floor includes a convenient bright sunny laundry room ( washer and dryer included) This home has so many additional bonus features such as the extra high ( 2 courses) WALK-OUT basement, Newer tank less hot water heater, irrigation system, surround sound and NEWER ROOF too! Come check out this impeccable beauty! Serviced by Clearview School district. Inspira Hospital is just 10 min. away. Enjoy the Heritage winery as your neighbor and all of quaint historic downtown Main Street for dining and shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Publ
3,495 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price