Welcome home! Come take the opportunity to live within your own retreat, this lot is one of only 4 premium lots in Meadow Woods that boast BOTH cul-de-sac living , and your own PRIVATE access to Raccoon Creek on the property. This beautiful home features great sunlight from all hours of the day and the perfect amount of privacy in your own backyard oasis. Throughout the home you will find pristine conditioned hardwoods, tile, laminate, and recently updated carpet. You will be welcomed by a flowing staircase which will take you to the upper level, upstairs includes a gorgeous primary-suite with multiple closets, both walk-in and reach in, lavish bath, and Juliette balcony overlooking the great room. In addition to the other bedrooms you're given the option of hardwood or carpeted rooms as well as walk-in and reach-in closets. On your main level you'll find the perfect kitchen to entertain and cook with, open the sliding glass doors to the Trex Deck and enjoy the SWOON WORTHY uninterrupted panoramic views of Racoon Creek. Additionally off the kitchen brings you right into the great room that boasts two story high ceilings, recess lighting, skylights, oversized windows, floor to ceiling stone faced gas fireplace, and additional sliding door to your outdoor oasis. Among the other rooms on the main level is a formal dining room, a formal living room/sitting area, office, powder room, and laundry room. Head downstairs to the FINISHED walkout daylight basement adding even more additional finished and storage space The basement includes a FULL bathroom, exercise area, TV area, direct access to the 2-car garage and room for so much more! This sunny space has full-size windows and sliding glass doors that leads directly to the backyard with your raised flower beds, kids play area, lap pool and private access to Racoon Creek where you can kayak, boat or just sit back relax enjoy the views while sitting by your firepit. Septic updated 2019, Brand new energy efficient HVAC was installed in 2019. New Water Softener system (2020)
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Wel
2,844 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Swedesboro-Woolwich Public Schools
KINGSWAY REGIONAL M.S.
KINGSWAY REGIONAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Office, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Energy Star, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Other. Forced Air, Other, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Raccoon Creek
- Rear, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Fishing. Cul-De-Sac, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price