This spacious DEPTFORD 5 Bedroom, 2 Bath Cape home is convenient to shopping and highways. Features replacement windows, hardwood flooring on main level, full unfinished basement with a walk-out. In kitchen, stainless steel appliances, tile floor, granite counter tops, pantry, recessed lighting, gas range & built-in microwave/hood. 2nd floor features 2 Bedrooms with large closets and built-in dressers, as well as a full bath upstairs. Front porch with room for seating. Security system on a large corner lot., many upgrades & the roof is just 2 years old. Don't miss this opportunity. Move in ready!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,950 sq. ft
Above Ground, Cable TV, DSL Available
Deptford Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 105.00 x 150.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard. Front Yard, Level, Open.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)