This Beauty is not going to last long! All the boxes are checked! You need more space and a dedicated office that will allow you to work safely from home? Checked; almost 3.300 sq. ft. above grade, and a very good-sized office! Do you need a functional and open floor plan for a comfortable lifestyle? Checked; a large family room off the kitchen and an amazing morning room, creating much living space where it makes most sense! Do you need kitchen cabinets and counter space for the cooks in your family? Checked; look at this large kitchen island, double wall oven, pantry, double sink and cabinets and counter space galore! Do you need a Man's Cave, a Media Room, an Exercise room for the whole family? Checked; the Finished Lower level offers large spaces you can use as you please, a Powder Room and lots of storage opportunities! Do you want peace and quiet at the end of a working day? Checked; this home is located at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac backing to pretty woods and farms, extensive landscaping where you can enjoy wildlife and cheerful birds! Do you need a home where you can entertain family and friends in the summer? Checked; your family and friends can enjoy the deck, off the morning room, the paver patio and the large, backyard where you can grill, play games or just sit and enjoy your favorite beverages! Do you need a home that is near major roads and shopping? Checked; NJ Turnpike and I-295 are only minutes away offering easy commute to Philadelphia and Delaware! Do you want a move-ready home? Checked; proud of ownership abounds in this beautiful home! Pristine and clean! The hardwood floor was re-finished and it looks great! Do you need a Master suite where you can retire and relax at the end of the day? You got it! Look at this beautiful retreat with tray ceiling, sitting room, its own master bath with garden tub, shower stall, double sink vanity and his and hers walk-in closets! And to top it off, this home is getting a new Septic System to be installed end of June 2021!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Stone
4,496 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
East Greenwich Township Public Schools
KINGSWAY REGIONAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- 1. Gas Burning, Marble, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Harbor View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price